Don't worry!!

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      Hey! Tony! Don't worry you did'nt scare me off. Just been busy had a
      graduation to attend and different things. Nice to know you was
      thinking about me though. 'cousin Bill' says to add half sugar to mash
      when fermenting half just prior to running. I'm wondering if the sugar
      added just before is the trick to the stuff holding a bead. Because if
      youall are making stuff that is 80-90% thats way out ahead of say 100
      proof wich will hold a bead. I hate to be stuck on this but until I
      figure it out it will haunt me. How much good drinkable moon should a
      feller exspect from a 5gal. still full? I have never seemed to have much
      luck at getting more than a pint or two. At that I'm half afraid to
      drink much of it because pretty much trying to learn this on my own. So
      I'm not sure whether its going to kill me or not!! I sure wish 'cousin
      Bill' was around but he lives 2 states away. AndI don't even know how to
      get ahold of him. But I do appreciate the info I get here maybe someday
      I'll get it all figured out. Well its late and I'm tired so goodnight
      all thanks again !!!!!