IT'S BACK!!! The Alcohol Library

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 3:58 AM
      Thanks to the selfless generosity of distillers member Matt SF, the
      Alcohol Library is up and running again. Matt provided hosting free
      gratis for the library, when it looked like I wouldn't be able to run
      it.

      For those who don't know, the Alcohol Library is an online library
      relating to the home production and distillation of ethyl alcohol for
      beverage purposes.

      Here you will find books, newspaper articles, technical papers,
      reports
      and other interesting things a little out of the mainstream which are
      preserved for posterity, all able to be read by a browser with frames
      support.

      Links are here...
      and...
      http://www.farq.mycrowsoft.com

      Matt has also indicated his willingness to provide space for
      uploading
      short-term files and pics, but we need to play with that one for a
      while to get it right (and prevent it being abused). More on that
      later.

      Many thanks to you Matt!

      =====
    • John Wisbey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 7:51 AM
        Add my thanks to that, the site is superb. Also, thanks Harry, not only for your contibution to the site but also for your very interesting posts.
        Thanks to you both.

        John Wisbey