Re: [new_distillers] after shock

  • Mark Little
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      It was sort of popular here in New Zealand some years ago,
      Hot Cinnamon Schnapps is a commercial copy. The solid stuff
      is some sugar that has re-crystallised due to the very
      high amount of sugar present. I suppose the more solids the
      older it would be ??

      Mark

      I know this has nothing to do with home distilling but
      someone has brought us a bottle of after shock from Spain
      but it has something clear & solid in the bottom anyone any
      ideas what it is? Thanks

      FAQ and other information available at
      http://homedistiller.org

      c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.