after shock

  • martyn scothern
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      I know this has nothing to do with home distilling but someone has brought us a bottle of after shock from Spain but it has something clear & solid in the bottom anyone any ideas what it is? Thanks

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        I'm pretty sure that's rock candy (sugar)

      • Mark Little
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          It was sort of popular here in New Zealand some years ago,
          Hot Cinnamon Schnapps is a commercial copy. The solid stuff
          is some sugar that has re-crystallised due to the very
          high amount of sugar present. I suppose the more solids the
          older it would be ??

          Mark

          I know this has nothing to do with home distilling but
          someone has brought us a bottle of after shock from Spain
          but it has something clear & solid in the bottom anyone any
          ideas what it is? Thanks

          FAQ and other information available at
          http://homedistiller.org

          c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
          Terms of Service.