copper coated pot

  • willy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      hi
      i found a copper pot but i dont know if it's solid copper or just
      copper coated will it make a diffreance????????????
      if it will work i am going to use it for my cooking pot
      thanks
      willy
    • woof117
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "willy"
        <willy_hamlin@y...> wrote:
        > hi
        > i found a copper pot but i dont know if it's solid copper or just
        > copper coated will it make a diffreance????????????
        > if it will work i am going to use it for my cooking pot
        > thanks
        > willy

        If a magnet don' t stick to it, it is solid copper.......