Toasted oak

  • John Wisbey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2004
      I went into the local wine shop/emporium to buy some toasted white oak shavings. I think they added a couple of noughts on the price because they know I am a foreigner. Is there anywhere in Europe where I can get hold of this on line? The home secretary is not keen on my baking sawdust in the oven.

      In passing. if I can assist anybody with info. from Italy, I would be only too pleased to help.

      John Wisbey

    • waljaco
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2004
        Try -
        POSTORDERBEDRIJF VAN REIN
        http://home.planet.nl/~kuik0089/downloads/PR2002.pdf
        wal
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "John Wisbey"
        <johnwisbey@l...> wrote:
        > I went into the local wine shop/emporium to buy some toasted white
        oak shavings. I think they added a couple of noughts on the price
        because they know I am a foreigner. Is there anywhere in Europe where
        I can get hold of this on line? The home secretary is not keen on my
        baking sawdust in the oven.

        > In passing. if I can assist anybody with info. from Italy, I would
        be only too pleased to help.

        > John Wisbey

      • John Wisbey
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2004