Re: [new_distillers] Re: cheap american oak in australia?

  • John Wisbey
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 28, 2004
      I say, thats a bit unfair. Mails of this type cause conflict and lose us contributers like Mike Nixon and others.

      John Wisbey
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 28, 2004
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "cheeperdrunk" <cheeperdrunk@y...> wrote:
        > A tad more water, perhaps , thats the problem with this and the
        > other group , a hand full of members think they know it all and the
        > rest are new pumpkins, sure some know things others dont thats what
        > we are here for, my grand dad was making moonshine before most here
        > were born the basic steps are the same just the stills and and ways
        > to make mash have changed. no one here is an expert that is so smart
        > the whisky magicly apears for theim and every bodys farts stink no
        > mater what you eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        >

        > If you find there is a problem with this or any other group you are more than welcome to offer suggestions on how to improve it, everybody, even you gets a fair hearing in here.

        Perhaps your grand dad was making shine before any one here was born, but I guess the real point is ... Can you?

        "it's better to let people think you are a fool rather than open your mouth and prove it?

      • jimpuchai
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 28, 2004
          Hello all,

          The very nature of our hobby almost guarantees that, on occasion,
          someone will express opinions in ways that are uncomfortable to
          others.
          I am certain that Tony and Harry are now following this thread most
          carefully. Can I suggest that we now leave it alone. This is no
          longer our business.

          Jim P..