Stretching your wash

  • dark_taet
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22 11:41 PM
      Mate, i currently stretch my Turbo wash to 50L and 16Kg of sugar.

      Start with 8Kg in 50L of water and add the turbo yeast pack and the
      magic ingredient one small pack of tomato paste (extra
      nutrients).... use a fish tank air pump for the first 12 hours...
      Once it gets established ie bubbling i add in the rest of the sugar..

      The only trick is adding it in slowly to start with as it foams
      furiously...

      I then strip the wash which gives me around the 10L mark, then do a
      final slow run...

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dr_tucks" <dr_tucks@y...>