Austinfest

  • KEZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      Gday

      I posted this a while ago but didn't get any entrants from this list and would like at least a couple from thes lists, if only to meet some of you face to face.

      Austinfest

      Our community is having a brew and grog competition to raise funds for our local hall.
      Called the Austinfest, http://www.tradingwhispers.com/nimmel/austinfest.htm We are looking for about 20 entrants for flavoured vodkas, beer, wine, etc.

      This is very low key competition. Basically it will be a sharing of tips, showing off and tasting our best brews. There will be prizes and judging of course. Its free to enter anything drinkable and all entries will be sold to the public as fund raising.

      We have most of the Gold Coast Brew shops involved and Gary from Mill Ford Lodge in NZ. You can email me gday@... if you would like more info or ring Sharryn her phone number is at the web site with the entry forms.

      For drinkers entry is free, you can buy per glass to taste. We have a liquor licence for the day from 2pm to 7pm so everything is very legal and above board. Any spirits entered will be sold as flavoured vodkas which they are of course. We even have some fun things for kids to do, check out the web site above for more.

      TTFN, Kez