RE: [new_distillers] Digest Number 1194

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4 1:26 AM
      I will not subject everyone to a repeat of this spam but what's going
      on? I don't recall us recieving any amount of spam before.
      Are the spammers deliberately starting to target Yahoo groups now?
      I hate getting them on my personal mail let alone getting it in my group
      mail as well.
      Ban Her. Ban Her By Gosh Darn Good!!!!
      Can't say I've seen her before on the group so is probably just CR*AP.

      Message: 5
      Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:01:27 -0000
      From: "lindathomas111" <lindathomas111@...>
      Subject: Turn $6 into $1000s

      HOW TO TURN $6 INTO THOUSANDS. READING THIS WILL
      CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4 8:05 AM
        Other groups I'm on have spammer problems within the last couple of
        months. Diligent work by the moderator stopped most of it.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Murphy-Marsh, Leigh"