Which head to choose on my new still ?
I'm gonna build me a new still using a stainless steel 2" column, a
bit higher than one meter.
* But I wonder, which head should I choose for my still?
The one under "photos" and "offset head still", is that a good one?
(Nixon Stone I think)
* How does it work? The vapour comes up the condenser coil and fall
down to the valvue?
* Won't some of the vapour leave from the top since its an open
* What's the point of the valvue in the buttom, is that to regulate
the flow or something? What will changing in the water flow do than?
* Is it not neccessary to put cooling pipes(s) through the column
BEFORE the head while using this type?
Looking forward for some good answers :-) Also very interessted in
some measures and pictures from a very good still ;-)
Thanx a lot... MVH Lalla