Re: [new_distillers] Re: Nother newbie question

  • ChrisMcFarland69@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      I use two thirty liter fermenting tubs with air locks, and just let it
      ferment in my spare bathroom. Guests have used the bathroom and haven't even
      noticed the mash fermenting in the bath tub right next to them. It is a lot easier
      for me to maintain a constant temperature in my house than in my garage,
      unless you buy heaters for your tubs. Good Luck! Chris