Re: [new_distillers] Re: Hi all :)

  • Laurens W
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2004
      I spoke to a police friend of mine, He said to NEVER ADMIT that the rig is
      for making alcohol, say it is for purifying water.

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2004
        Lauren,

        The guy would have to be as inept as Inspector Jacques Clouseau to
        miss the carboys of aging whiskey in my basement and not put 2 and 2
        together! I reckon the books I have on distilling wouldn't tip him
        off, either.

        BS : )

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Laurens W" <lwildebo@b...>