Bourbon

  • jonoandjo@southcom.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
      I am not a bourbon drinker[ yet ] , but a few of my friends
      are moderate[laughs] bourbon drinkers . My local brew shop sugested
      Spirits Unlimited premium bourbon if my mates were J.D. drinkers .Two
      came around one arvo. and I cracked out the home brewed J.D. , they
      left 2.5l later[ significantly they did say it was great bourbon
      right from the start - after 2 or 3 or 4 dont believe anything people
      say about your brew ] , thank god I didnt make up the full 5l
      Hope this helps
      Jonathan