Re: [new_distillers] Mangled messages.

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2004
      I always use plain text -- that is the assurance of WYSIWYG
      "what you see is what you get"

      jimpuchai <puchai4@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      Does anyone know why carefully formatted posts are mangled by Yahoo ?

      It hardly seems worth the trouble to do it right. I always end up
      with something that has mid sentence words presented on a single
      line by themselves.

      I would appreciate the secret if anyone has it.

      Cheers,

      Jim.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      I can be wrong I must say