Re: [new_distillers] Re: FYI - A Message from Yahoo Groups

  • Martin Hanover
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2004
      Way to go Harry.
      By the way' What does Slainte!Mean?
      Martin.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Harry
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:39 AM
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: FYI - A Message from Yahoo Groups

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Hanover"
      <martin@m...> wrote:
      > I've had this virus sent to me 4 times but avg sorted it out.
      > Regards, Martin.

      Hi Martin,
      Yes I agree AVG is one of the better virus busters out there. I use
      the professional version, but there's a free version available from
      them also. Go to http://www.grisoft.com
      and click the AVG Free Edition button in the left column. Try
      before you buy.

      ---

    • pieter bosman
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2004
        Gezondheid, proost, santé, gesundheid, slainte var, skoll, ...

        Martin Hanover <martin@...> wrote:Way to go Harry.
        By the way' What does Slainte!Mean?
        Martin.

        > I've had this virus sent to me 4 times but avg sorted it out.
        > Regards, Martin.

        Hi Martin,
        Yes I agree AVG is one of the better virus busters out there. I use
        the professional version, but there's a free version available from
        them also. Go to http://www.grisoft.com
        and click the AVG Free Edition button in the left column. Try
        before you buy.

        ---

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Rana Pipiens
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2004
          Cheers, salut, kampai, gombei

          pieter bosman <eirinn_0@...> wrote:Gezondheid, proost, sant�, gesundheid, slainte var, skoll, ...

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2004
            <martin@m...> wrote:
            > Way to go Harry.
            > By the way' What does Slainte!Mean?
            > Martin.

            Slainte: (Pronounced "schlarn-jeh") Gaelic for Cheers, or to your
            health.
            Slainte Mhath: (Pronounced "Schlarn-jeh Vah") means to your very
            good health.

          • Martin Hanover