RE: American oak chips

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004
      Try Ebay. I've purchased 3 smallish barrels off them. Two used for port
      and one brand spanker to help oak my bourbon.
      Cheers,
      Leigh.
      Message: 3
      Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:54:25 -0000
      From: "hettica" <nicolais@...>
      Subject: American oak chips

      Can any one inform me please, where I can buy American oak chips? I
      would prefer to get in touch with a dealer in Europe. I am also
      looking for small barrels in american or french oak! I have seen some
      with taps, containing about 5 to 10 L., but where?