  • gatesbox
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2004
      If you are in the US, there is a source for cheap stainless pots on
      ebay. There is a set that sells for less than 20 dollars and
      includes, I think, 4 stock pots with a 20qt stock pot as the big
      boy. Also www.kegs.com is a source for used kegs which can be
      orderd with a nice acid bath so you don't have to clean the gunk.
      Call and ask for the euro ten gallon if it is not on the site for an
      average ferment batch or go for the US 15gal.

      Cheers,

      gatesbox