Bourbon

  • css1@hotkey.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      I have just completed a reflux still and am waiting for the first
      wash to be ready and was wanting to know if there is a Bourbon that
      tastes like a bought product when finished.Thanks for the help.
    • jonoandjo@southcom.com.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
        I am not a bourbon drinker[ yet ] , but a few of my friends
        are moderate[laughs] bourbon drinkers . My local brew shop sugested
        Spirits Unlimited premium bourbon if my mates were J.D. drinkers .Two
        came around one arvo. and I cracked out the home brewed J.D. , they
        left 2.5l later[ significantly they did say it was great bourbon
        right from the start - after 2 or 3 or 4 dont believe anything people
        say about your brew ] , thank god I didnt make up the full 5l
        Hope this helps
        Jonathan