Re: [new_distillers] Kez Re rum

  • KEZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      Gday

      The Gold Rum is not the Top shelf gold, but Spirits Unlimited. I have the bottle in my hand and it doesn't have a number on it but I bought it at a local brew shop on the Gold Coast, Qld along with the Queensland style from SU with out a number either (batch 8123 which won't help).

      Spirits Unlimited, Box 111 Waimauku Auckland 1250 on the bottle. The recipe is from the brew shop owner who tells me his bundy drinking clients swear by it. I tried it and it looks and smells like bundy but not being a rum drinker wouldn't have a clue. With the 2, 50 ml bottles you can make a huge 10 ltrs of rum.

      Kez