Re: [new_distillers] Re: First Run - Experiences

  • Laurens W
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2004
      That's great, which Still R U using, is it the Vapour Management Still?

      and do you also treat the packing with vinegar? are you using the
      structured copper packing?
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2004
        I bought a Still Spirits boiler 25L with a 1380W element, then
        thanks to a VERY nice guy added a Sutronics controller do my run at
        around 700w.

        My column etc is the PDA-1, i have tried all sorts of
        alternatives... I REALLY love VM particularly for new people, the
        downfall i see is when trying to get flavours etc to come through.

        The PDA-1 gives me the flexibility to play with flavours and it
        packs into a sexy case etc. The price tag is pretty scarey, but i
        was more than happy to pay considering the effort the two mikes put
        in.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Laurens W" <lwildebo@b...>