Re: now about the taste if the sugar mash...

  • watertrade2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hi,
      I don't know if I missed some of your previous posts but could you
      tell use what setup you are using. Carbon treatment will only help
      the flavour a little. the spirt shouldn't taste like hell! - did you
      seperate heads and tails???
      the more info you can tell us about how you made the spirit the
      better!
      cheers
      Jim :)