Re: Running the pot separare from the column.

  • watertrade2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      There were some pictures posted recently at the distillers forum of
      a remote post column still by trashguy63 - you might find them
      interesting

      After seeing these pictures I think too many of us aren't paying
      enough attention to presentation of our stills - I'm going to get
      mine air brushed - I'm thinking flames/skulls and skeletons riding
      motorbikes...

      J/k trashguy I like the red.

      Jim
      :)