Where to find your Stainless.

  • Trace Klassen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2001
      Hi there,
      I've subscribed to this group for a while now and I have gleened so much
      information. Great group. If you are looking for stainless steel, check out
      your metal recyclers. I have purchased all I need and more for about $50 Cdn
      including the Beer keg. We have built a Nixon Stone and will do our first
      run very soon. I'll keep you posted and post a picture or two as well. Also
      check out beer brewing places and the manufacturers of the beer vats. They
      have EVERYTHING you will ever need in the way of pipe and fittings. Once you
      see a well stocked manufacturers parts bin, you willl begin to drool.
      Scrounge scrounge scrounge.

      If the recyclers don't have everything you need, keep going back, make
      friends with the employees. I've had them put things aside for me unitl I
      came in again.

      Happy Brewing!