8066Re: [new_distillers] Re: bending copper tubing

  • Brandon Lee
    Jun 9, 2003
      this is probably true--but i do imagine the same could be accomplished with an electric variable speed drill -a 1"dowel and a piece of plywood with a center placed at the appropriate point
      your brother in the spirits
      Blueflame456

      Harley Daschund <harley_daschund@...> wrote:
      Good method but,what % of group members would you suppose have a
      Lathe?....:>)  I would guess <5%......:>)

      >From: Brandon Lee <blueflame456@...>

      >Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Re: bending copper tubing
      >Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 05:13:45 -0700 (PDT)

      --i then take a piece of 3/4 inch tube--chuck it in the lathe--
      >your brother in the spirits
      >Blueflame456

      Do you Yahoo!?