8055Re: bending copper tubing

  • the1foy
    Jun 8, 2003
      > What is the best way to bend quarter inch tubing without kinking
      > it.
      > I have tried bending around one inch pipe and kinked and tried
      > spring type bender and can not get it to move once bent and tried
      > hand held bender but can not get it in tight engough circle.

      Anyone know how bad kinks are for a condensor? Because there are two
      in my coil, but water still seems to flow through it reasonably well
      (from the sink, my still still isn't finished...sorry, I couldn't
      resist)...anyone running a condensor with a few kinks in it
      successfully?
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic