      Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 2:30 PM
      Subject: [new_distillers] Plastic Still

      Hi there,
      You may have been watching threads about my plastic still.
      Here are some preliminary pics.

      It will cost about $AUS100 + boiler + thermometer to make or buy.
      It is portable, simple and produces rock solid performance at 95%+

      If you are interested in more details, email me...

        Veni    Vedi    Velcro
        I came.  I saw.  I got stuck.