      From: Harley Daschund [mailto:harley_daschund@...]
      Sent
      : Sunday, 12 January 2003 12:34 AM
      To:
      new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Re: cooling water

      I have 20 gal(4 5gal buckets) of water I have (re)used for the last  2
      months....with the cold temps this time of year,I can 'cook' 5 gallon
      'batches' and only use 2 buckets of water....I circulate the water with a
      small 'water-garden' type pump....works great in cold wx but not very well
      in summer...:>)