45045Burnt Mash

  • gerryruiz1701
    Apr 25, 2014

      I was running about 5 QTS. in my pressure cooker distiller. In the first 30 to 40 minutes I distracted the 2 oz. of heads and got around 6 to 8 oz. of some amazing tasting hearts then,the shit hit fan! The still started leaking steam from the handle area and nothing was coming out of the worm box. unable to fix it because I think I need a new seal gasket, I had to shut it down.

      My question is, I saved the uncooked 2 or 3 Qts. is this stuff still good to distill once I fix my leak or is it all burnt out after cooking for 40 mins?