45018RE: [new_distillers] Changing copper mesh?

  • jeffrey.burrows
    Apr 6, 2014
      Hi johnsmit,
      Your copper is fine.  Bright and shiny doesn’t equate to better distillate.  The black you see is like a tarnish, the very early stages of corrosion.  My copper mesh has been black and tarnished for years before each run i just rinse it clean with potable water, but it still is copper.  My product tastes as good as it ever did or so I’m told.  But if you feel the need to change it by all means do so for your peace of mind, at the end of the day you are the one who’s drinking it.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic