44970step up/down transformer

  • worm785
    Feb 25, 2014
      Has anyone used a step up or step down transformer?  I will be returning stateside soon and has the 26 gallon mile hi flute with access to 110V only, there is absolutely no 220-240V power supply.  I am considering getting a 10,000W step up converter to convert from from 110-220/240 as I am running a 5500W and 3500W element on my flute as of now.  I am currently overseas where 220-240 is the norm but again, stateside, I will only have 110V.  Anyone ever use a step up converter and how well did it work or do you have any other suggestions as I am not an electrician by any means and don't want to do too much electrical work?  Thanks for your help.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic