44965RE: [new_distillers] Warning: ACRYLAMIDE

  • Todd Cady
    Feb 23, 2014

      Last2Blast,

      Thank you for the warning, but coffee is made with water that is steam – 212F, or 205 for drip.  There are practically no starches in the coffee bean to be subjected to the temperatures used for roasting them.

      Again, thank you for the warning, and I’ll assume that bread – baked at 350 is dangerous and will kill?

      There is something else there that I’m not seeing maybe? If you could be so kind as to quote your source, that would be GREAT!

      T.