      Subject: [new_distillers] Fermenting Container
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 11:34 AM

      Can Polycarbonate (Recycling symbol 7 Other) be used safely
      to ferment grain or sugar wash?  This is water jug. I
      checked past topics and saw "we do it..." But I
      didn't see a real strong answer.  Figured I'd
      toos it out again.
      I'd like to try it just so
      I can see what's going on inside without having to take
      the lid off my 5 gal. I know HDPE is preferred. And
      the bucket is easier to clean...
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic