      From: Chris Davis <worm785@...>
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] digital temp controller WTB

      I ordered the 26 gallon mile hi SS flute but will be leaving europe and going back to the states where in houses you can wire in to the circuit board 240 but I live in military barracks and there is no 220, only 110.  So, I am trying to figure out what I need to do in order to have proper heating, probably with a hot water heating element and not on the full 26 gallons but more like15-18.  However, I need to find a way to operate most likely using 110.  I have thought of a step up/down controller or if I have a private room with a stove upon returning stateside, pulling out and unplugging the stove and using that 240 power source.  Any ideas on what to do to overcome my situation.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic