      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: worm785@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:42:56 -0800
      Subject: [new_distillers] which yeast do you prefer

      I want to run four washes of which all components are the exact same:  Amount of sugar, amount of water, heat, SG, etc....However, I want to use a bakers yeast, wine yeast (I already have lalvin EC-1118), a turbo (black bull from Brewhaus) and an ale yeast.  Which bakers yeast and ale yeast do you recommend?  I want to see which one has the purest flavor and trying to get at least 160 proof plus. Thanks for the help.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic