      From: "worm785@..." <worm785@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:42 AM
      Subject: [new_distillers] which yeast do you prefer

      I want to run four washes of which all components are the exact same:  Amount of sugar, amount of water, heat, SG, etc....However, I want to use a bakers yeast, wine yeast (I already have lalvin EC-1118), a turbo (black bull from Brewhaus) and an ale yeast.  Which bakers yeast and ale yeast do you recommend?  I want to see which one has the purest flavor and trying to get at least 160 proof plus. Thanks for the help.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic