      From: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:new_distillers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kekedog13@...
      Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 1:01 PM
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [new_distillers] keg spear won't come out !

      I've removed the coiled spring keeper, turned the valve so the tabs line up with the notches and the dang thing will NOT come out ! I can wiggle it so it's not jammed and tried to pry it up with a screwdriver to no avail. Any secrets to this? It's a 15 gal. Anhueser Busch .

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic