      From: Alli Bugger <allibugger@...>
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 4:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Mead

      No I did not, but my son must have because he called me to ask about making it.  I have been looking at recipes for several hours.  Everyone says it takes months to even years for it to get really really good.  There is no way it is going to stay in my house for a year without my tasting it.

      On Monday, November 25, 2013 10:02 AM, Rick Wrightson <rick@...> wrote:

      Sooo Alli, you saw the piece on CBS Sunday Morning yesterday on mead? Even though I've seen it referenced in English historical novels, I never really knew what it was...looks like a nice niche product.
      Rick

      On Nov 25, 2013, at 9:20 AM, Alli Bugger <allibugger@...> wrote:

      I know this is not a distilling question, but does anyone have a recipe for making mead?

      Alli

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic