      From: Zapata Vive <zapatavive@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 4, 2013 9:52 AM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Electric heat source size

      I think the only electric source that makes sense once you step up to the keg is an immersion element.
      If you want a source you can use with your current pot and the keg, look in that direction.  Keep in mind though that the element is the cheapest piece of that puzzle, costing only $7-20.  Getting one element to use for both pot and keg is fine, but a pain, once all the other things like wiring and control are taken care of, just get an appropriate element for each.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic