44396Re: [new_distillers] How long can wash sit after fermentation - before distillation?

  • RLB
    Oct 30, 2013
      Keep it covered in your fermenter, and it will be fine.

      From: "joepeer@..." <joepeer@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:21 PM
      Subject: [new_distillers] How long can wash sit after fermentation - before distillation?

      Fermentation time can vary widely depending on a boat load of factors.  I only have time to distill on the weekends.  I would like to know what happens if I start fermentation and it finishes during the week.  Is it OK to let it sit for a while until I can distill?  Any 'shelf life" other than evaporation?

      Thanks, JP

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic