44309RE: RE: New groups format terrible!

  • tony.ackland@y7mail.com
    Oct 14, 2013

      Best to use new_distillers-owner@yahoogroups.com to get me if required.

      I do not usually log into the Yahoo website (maybe monthly?) and instead do it all moderation via email.

      Sometimes I have a life and do not get to my emails immediately, so some moderated postings may wait a half day or so before i get to them, sorry.  Thats the price to keep these lists relatively spam free.

      Tony Ackland.

      ---In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, <wzuccarello@...> wrote:

      Test! I have tried to make two " new topic" posts today and they are not showing up. I tried contacting the moderator via the Yahoo directions to no avail because he has no Yahoo mail account.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic