      From: wzuccarello@...
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 19:24:45 -0700
      Subject: [new_distillers] RE: New groups format terrible!

      Test! I have tried to make two " new topic" posts today and they are not showing up. I tried contacting the moderator via the Yahoo directions to no avail because he has no Yahoo mail account.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, <derekhamlet@...> wrote:

      At 06:13 AM 9/3/2013, you wrote:

      >You get what you pay for, and since no one does, use it as is or drop out.
      >
      >Mel
      >On 03/09/2013 8:24 AM, Alli Bugger wrote:
      >>Everyone associiated with this fiacso at Yahoo should be fired today.Â

      I hate it when I miss something good. I actually
      went to the website only to find that it works
      perfectly. Given our Canadian history of
      distilling during prohibition I guess the mavens
      at yahoo were reluctant to screw with us.

      Derek

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic