44284Re: [new_distillers] Legalize Home/Hobby Distilling [1 Attachment]

  • Evan
    Sep 23, 2013
      Can we send the person a free sample??

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 23, 2013, at 8:52 PM, <allibugger@...> wrote:

      I finally got on the New_Distillers group site after a week of working with the folks at Yahoo.  Attached is the latest update of the congressional contacts.  We are making progress but we have a long way to go.  We need everyone's help, whether you send in a package to your senator/congressman, phone a friend in another state, or contact your local newspaper.  Every little bit helps.  Be sure to keep me posted on your contact information so I can add it to the list.

      Today I sent a package with a 2 page history of our efforts John Fossel at FoxNews Financial.  I urge you to think of ways to get the message out there.  No idea is without merit.  Thanks for everyone's support.  Alli

      Today

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic