      From: bubb4244 <bubbas55@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 6:44 AM
      Subject: [new_distillers] fermentation

      ran my first batch on a pot still... good learning experience... discovered several screw-ups... started my second batch... 3 gallon in a 5 gallon carboy.. fermentation seemed to start off fast but has for the last few days slowed down to a bubble every 10 or so seconds... thinking about putting part of a heating pad under the fermenter to bring the temp up some from 70 degrees to maybe 75 to 80...??? OR is it the yeast ( bakers yeast) i used...???
      feedback needed
      thanks

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic