44168Re: [new_distillers] RE: thumper qustion

  • Brian McGill
    Sep 12, 2013
      Hoss...can you post a picture of the jelly jar setup?

      Brian

      On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 8:24 AM, <knight_32569@...> wrote:

      Big Mike,Honestly a jelly jar would work. I use one on my pot still with no issues. It took me a little R&D to get it figured out where to have it, how to mount it...you get the idea. I know pot stills are of the same concept but different designs, if yer interested in the jelly jar hit me up and I'll help you all I can, depending on what I'm running it's nothin to get anywhere from 160 to 180 with it on the third run.Hoss "Live from the Ozarks, it's a transplanted Hillbilly!"

      --
      Brian J. McGill
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic