44152Re: [new_distillers] Phone a Friend

  • Derek Hamlet
    Sep 5, 2013
      At 01:30 PM 9/5/2013, you wrote:
      >I am sure there are some who would prefer that we take this cause
      >someplace else so it does not clogg up the technical discussions of
      >distilling. On the other hand, if we all get together and get this
      >this passed, it will go away forever.

      The point is that many of us do work actively on way to promote
      change to legislation and please remember this is an international
      group; not American. It is not "our" cause. One of the most tiresome
      aspects of the internet is the presumption on the part of "some"
      American contributors that it is all about America. As much as I
      love my cousins to the south of here, I don't have much time for
      your political movements; we have our own fish to fry.

      Derek
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic