      From: RLB <last2blast@...>
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 11:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Phone a Friend

      Have you placed this 26 USC message on www.artisan-distiller.net web site?  How about some of the other distilling forum?  If new_distillers @ yahoo is your only forum, then that is a big obstacle.  As a matter of fact, it would be easier if all of the distilling forums were working together on this issue of getting the laws changed.

      I send a message to my House Representative, so I will have to send the info to our  2 Senators.