    Sep 3, 2013
      You get what you pay for, and since no one does, use it as is or drop out.

      Mel
      On 03/09/2013 8:24 AM, Alli Bugger wrote:
      Everyone associiated with this fiacso at Yahoo should be fired today.  There is no way it was beta tested in a public setting.  If this is the results of bring all of the work from home employees back into the office, you probably want to let them go back home where they are comfotable and free from office distractions, like the idiots who came up with this plan

      The home page is a joke.  On the left side the font and the background are so nearly the same color you can barely read what it says.  Whatever thoses beads are supposed to represent on the right hand side don't have anything to do with a home still I have ever heard of.  Total Idiocy.  Zero thought in the production of the site.

      From: "wzuccarello@..." <wzuccarello@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:22 AM
      Subject: [new_distillers] New groups format terrible!

      What the heck is going on with Yahoo Groups? I can't view but just a very few files or photos, and I can't search messages by typing words or phrases. Can't preview messages either. This makes ALL of my groups nearly useless to me. I want the old format back!

      --
      Time flies as you get older but you're still the pilot!!

      www.shiptraffic.ca