      Subject: [new_distillers] scotch mash with peat moss
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 3:07 PM

      so i am a bourbon\corn distiller. i
      am attempting to try my hand at scotch. i dont have access
      to peated malt, but i have peat. i dont want to smoke the
      malt, but can smoke the peat. has anyone ever tried adding
      peat smoked or unsmoked to the mash with good results. if
      so, what kind of quantities? i am looking for a lagavulin
      flavor profile.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic