44098Re: [new_distillers] Re: Test for harmful substances in batch

  • Robert Rickman
    Aug 28 11:32 AM

      I agree with Dave.  Discardng the first bit would get rid of anything that might be there.  I don't even bother because i don't believe there is a high likelihood of any methonol.  BTW I can still see just fine lol.

      On Aug 28, 2013 1:00 PM, "David Eastham" <planetgong0@...> wrote:

      I believe this is a test for any alcohol so would be positive cos of the ethanol in there. There really is no need to test for methanol, discarding the first bit of distillate will get rid of this, thats if theres any methanol at all anyway.
      Dave